The library is now using an online meeting room reservation system to allow organizations to easily check availability of the library's meeting rooms and schedule meetings.
1) Go to the WPL Room Reserve website
2) Find the date you are interested in reserving
3) Select the room you would like to reserve (Meeting Room or Training Room)
4) If the time slot shows as "OPEN" select the time slot by clicking on the check boxes to the right. Be sure to reserve the entire time needed, including set up and clean up time.
5) Click continue to access the reservation form. Be sure to verify your information and press the Submit button.
Library staff will approve your reservation and contact you via email or phone.
Important change: The Woodstock Public Library Board of Trustees updated the library's meeting room policy. As of Novembe 8, organizations may only reserve a meeting room three months in advance: Meeting Room Policy and Guidelines for Use 2013